Man Utd vs Chelsea - XBet Edge Match Prediction
Very intriguing game ahead for us, here we have 2 teams that have struggled for consistency since the start of the season and will need to start improving things if champions league qualification is what they want out of the season
Man United come into the game off a very impressive performance against PSG in the champions league where they took the game to to them and managed to create chances against on paper a much greater opposition due to them injured players who were unable to take part. Ole will still be very much under scrutiny from the board as the performances havent been great, the game against Newcastle is a flattering result with 3 of the goals comkng after the 86th minute of the game. Man United will be without the services of 3 starting players in Martial, Greenwood and Maguire. The latter is probably a blessing in disguise, as his lack of pace would be very evident against the raw pace and power of Chelsea's attackers.
Chelsea on the other hand come off a lackluster performance midweek with a dull 0-0 to show for it. The game was encouraging in the fact that Mendy the keeper made some very crucial saves and looks to be a significant upgrade on Kepa. Lampard will be hoping that the new keeper will allow the team to be much more stable at the back, after conceding a lot of goals lately and throwing wins away with sloppy defending. Chelsea will be hoping its the Werner from the first half against Southampton turns up to day and if thats the case, it will be a long game for the Manchester defence.
• Man United score on average 2.25 goals per match whereas they concede on average 3 goals per game
• On average they score or concede within the first half of games
• Most goals are scored between the 75-90 minute mark.
• Chelsea on average score 2.6 goals per game and concede on average 1.8 goals per game
• On average they score or concede in the first half, notably from the 35th minute onwards
• They score the bulk of there goals in the 2nd half of matches
• There is a 94% chance of over 1.5 goals
• There is a 84% chance of over 2.5 goals
• There is a 89% chance of over 0.5 first half goals
• There is a 61% chance of over 7.5 corners
• There is a 31% chance of over 2.5 cards
From what will be a very open game, it is unclear who could come out victorious during the game but what is for sure, is that the game will be played with a good tempo and some very bice attacking plays will be on show. Expect goals and plenty of them
Over 2.5 goals and yes
Odds - 2
Stake - 1pt
Tip (This means United will have more cards)
Card Handicap - United 0
Odds - 2.5
Stake - 1pt
Over 2 goals
Under 12 corners
Over 0 goals first half
Over 2 cards
Odds - 3.0
Stake - 2pts
All stats and predictions made using stats from www.xbetedge.com platform. Create your own winning selections using probabilities.