Last updated [July 31st , 2020]
We respect the privacy of our users and every person who visits our sites Xbetedge.com. Here, Xbetedge (“we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xbetedge.com we offer you a meticulously designed website that aims to provide football statistics and predictions using historical data. They provide information to help you make informed betting decisions
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Site or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Site, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Payment Data. All payment data is stored by our payment processor PayPal and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information. If you access our site with your mobile device, we may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information collected from other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook), as well as from other third parties.
If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, your first name, last name and e-mail address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
• To send administrative information to you for our business purposes, and/or for legal reasons. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
• Request Feedback for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Site.
• To protect our Site for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
• To enable user-to-user communications with your consent. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
• To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for our business purposes and as legally required.
• To respond to legal requests and prevent harm as legally required. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
• For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Site, products, services, marketing and your experience.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
• Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
• Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
• Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
• Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to our Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
• Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
• With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
• Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to the Site) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Site, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
5. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
Our servers are located in the __________________. We will not transfer your personal information to an overseas recipient.
6. WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
8. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Site is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
9. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 16 years of age. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 16 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Site. If we learn that personal information from users less than 16 years of age has been collected, we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. GDPR ENTITLEMENT
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has provided the below rights to the EU residents:
Right to information - The purposes for processing Personal Information and the rights of the individual.
Right to access the Personal Information that is processed.
Right to erasure (”Right to be forgotten”).
Right to rectification.
Right to restriction of the processing.
Right to object (opt-out) to processing.
EU residents can exercise these rights by raising a request directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You may at any time review or change the information by:
• Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site.
12. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
13. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) who is responsible for overseeing questions concerning this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact Data Protection Officer, at our e-mail email@example.com.
14. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.